A Strange sound

1st part.

There once lived a girl who was given the name Amelia, Amelia lived in a small neighborhood The Red garden was It’s name. About 3 months ago Amelia decided it was time to move to a new part of her life, she was a girl in her twenties and still had far to go. While she was searching up affordable houses on the internet she saw this creepy looking house but for only 250 dollars so she said.

——- ” Oh what a affordable price well it does look haunted but there is no such thing as “haunted” haha”

She laughed but not knowing what was coming……She bought the house and 4 months later she came face to face with the house.

——- ” Huh seems pretty clean well it has some dust and these…. weird elf figures?

She thought those were just belongings of the previous owners so she didn’t mind and went inside. She began to unpack when a spider comes by and says.

—— Oh HAHA you actually bought this house? well good luck this place has not been opened in 50 years.

—— WHAT?! uhm well first the spider talks and second what have I got myself into?!

She began to panic but then the spider comforted her and said nothing was wrong with this house its just old….

1 month later strange things started to happen but she didn’t mind she thought it was just in her head, but one night Amelia was laying on her bed and she heard creepy sounds coming from the bathroom so she decided she had enough she quickly packed her bags ran out her door jumped in her car and drove to the neighborhood Red garden, thankfully she did not sell her house so she ran into her house and from that day on she never left her neighborhood.

2nd part

Almost a decade ago Amelia was in her independent twenties but now she is in her thirties. She started a family of her own, she has two kids, Lian and Mike. It was almost a decade ago when she got haunted so she thought it will stop by now, Her husband Jacob agreed with Amelia as he said.

— Honey, I think its time to move.

— Yes, I think it is I mean we don’t have enough space for Lian and Mike so ill start looking up houses on the internet.

She went up on Google and searched nice houses for a family of 4, she found a suitable house that was not haunted and was just built, so she said It does not have any chance of being haunted so she wanted to move in, She showed the kids and her husband and they all agreed.

A few months later they moved in and what a surprise Amelia saw that same spider from a decade ago.

— HEY FRIEND! how have you been?

— Hey spider, well I’ve been good, Have a family of my own now, but is this house haunted?

— NOT AT ALL I mean those ghosts scared me too so I have been living my best life for these 2 weeks.

Amelia introduced her family to the spider and told them the story of a decade ago, they were shocked and so happy that nothing happened to Amelia, they began to unpack and nothing happened.

A few years later they are still living in the house and the spider became the kids best friend!.